Interline & Industry Conditions:
- Valid for (A) Travel Agent, (B) Airline Staff, (C) Intl. Air Freight Forwarder, (D) Cruise Company Employee, (E) International Hotel Chain, (F) International Hire Car Company, (H) Intl./Natnl. State Tourist Offices, (J) Retired Airline Employee, (L) Airlines Catering Company, (Q) AUSATTS Members, (U) CASA Employee, (Y) IATA Employees
- Category (A) may travel with spouse/de facto and children 12-15 years.
- Category (B) may travel with spouse/de facto, children 12-21 years and parents.
- Categories (C), (D), (E), (F), (H), (J), (L), (Q), (U) & (Y) may travel with spouse/de facto.
- De facto spouse must have been cohabiting for a minimum of 12 months and a Statutory Declaration to this effect must be submitted with your booking form.
- Category (E) members must be employed by one of the following hotel groups to be eligible – ACCOR, Starwood, Hyatt, Hilton, Six Continents.
- Valid for sales to 29 March 13.
- Valid for departures to 31 March 13.
- No minimum stay. Maximum stay 1 year except Tokyo Valid for 6 Months only.
- Children (2-11 years) pay 75% of above fares. Infants pay 10% of above fares. Maximum 3 children per accompanying adult.
- Stopovers not permitted.
- 2.8% Surcharge for all credit cards.
- A booking fee of $50 per person applies.
Travel Insurance essential from just $89
- Up to 100% cancellation fee.
- Departure, arrival or security taxes and charges are to be paid in addition to the airfare, and will vary depending on departure date/port, destination and any transit cities.
- Prices shown are subject to availability, eligibility and change without notice.
Source = Breakaway Travelclub