PONANT celebrates 30 years of luxury and expedition voyages
I Monique Ponfoort, Vice President Asia Pacific for PONANT, has announced a generous trade promotion for the Kimberley and Antarctica.
“This is our 30th year of operation, during which we have grown from a single three mast yacht, Le Ponant, to a global operation with the youngest fleet of small ships, a further 6 new Explorer ships currently under construction plus the world-first luxury LNG powered icebreaker to be operational in 2021.”
“It is time to celebrate and we have decided to further support the trade to whom we owe so much success. It’s our way of saying ‘thanks’.”
For all NEW bookings made and deposited during the period June 4 to July 31, 2018, on 2019 Kimberley and/or 2018-2020 Antarctica sailings, the following trade incentives will apply:
Consultants will earn a $500* Coles/Myer Gift Voucher for every guest booked.
Plus, each agency will earn a BONUS 5 percent commission.
“With four ships operating in Antarctica and ten 2019 Kimberley sailings on our new ship Le Laperouse, consultants and agencies alike stand to be richly rewarded for their efforts during our 30thAnniversary Celebration. Inventory will not last long so I suggest you start the ball rolling as soon as possible,” advises Monique
Expedition voyages in the Kimberley and Antarctic regions have been designed for those to whom the essence of travel means being rewarded with rare experiences far from mainstream tourism, sharing the day’s adventures with family, friends or like-minded travellers and the stimulation of mixing with informed, passionate speakers and knowledgeable naturalists ….. All the while travelling in luxury, enjoying French ambiance onboard and experiencing the difference small ship cruising offers, often venturing where large ships simply cannot. A civilised way to travel when far from civilisation
- The World Leader of Luxury Expeditions with 20 years polar expedition cruise experience – carrying more guests to the polar regions than anyone else
- 30 years luxury and expedition experience
- By 2021 PONANT will have a fleet of 12 ships sailing the globe – 460 departures spanning the Antarctic to the Arctic including Alaska, the Amazon and Orinoco rivers, the Scattered Islands, the Kimberley, Papua New Guinea, and soon even the roof of the world, the geographic North Pole
- Experienced expedition teams headed up by Mick Fogg in the Asia Pacific regions and Nicolas Dubreuil in the polar regions
* All details and conditions available from PONANT Sydney office.
Information & Reservations
Details of all PONANT voyages including itineraries, pricing, and shore excursion highlights are available at au.ponant.com
Contact PONANT on Australia: 1300 737 178 or + 612 8459 5000 / New Zealand: 0800 44 32 62, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information or assistance.